Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Best TPU tube brand

<< < (7/13) > >>

BeR:
Do your inflated inner tubes extend far enough where the two parts are sealed together? I have one that doesn't widen enough at this point. The inflated tire therefore shrinks on the sides at this location.

Sebastian:
Yes, I had one Ridenow inner tube with exactly this problem. Not sure anything can be done about this? I ended up ditching it.

BeR:

--- Quote from: Sebastian on August 04, 2024, 04:17:58 AM ---Yes, I had one Ridenow inner tube with exactly this problem. Not sure anything can be done about this? I ended up ditching it.

--- End quote ---

I don't think so. I tried to keep inflate at high pressure my tire but It did not do anything.

I don't know if It happens often.

jeffrey:
Yesterday the Thinkrider tube I had in my back wheel just exploded and tore off a stretch of the tire clincher. Looks like the failure started near the valve, the tube probably was around the 1000 km range.
Luckily I was on flat road and not going fast so I could stop with no problems.

Will be trying RideNow or some other brands here recommended now.

BeR:

--- Quote from: jeffrey on August 04, 2024, 06:42:42 AM ---Yesterday the Thinkrider tube I had in my back wheel just exploded and tore off a stretch of the tire clincher. Looks like the failure started near the valve, the tube probably was around the 1000 km range.
Luckily I was on flat road and not going fast so I could stop with no problems.

Will be trying RideNow or some other brands here recommended now.

--- End quote ---

It's scary. What pressure was the tire inflated to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version