Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

new iGS800 Bike GPS Computer

<< < (2/3) > >>

poyo:

--- Quote from: toxin on March 25, 2024, 11:21:56 AM ---350$

--- End quote ---

Chris Fromme also has to be paid, he is an ambassador.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: poyo on March 25, 2024, 10:48:25 AM ---Here are a few more links to videos.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1sJ4m177Fq/
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1h2421N7J4/

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the links ! There are plenty other clips on the web site: https://search.bilibili.com/all?keyword=igs800&search_source=1
Just for the eyes as nothing is in English.
My Karoo is getting warm again when charging, and will probably die again soon.
I did start to look around for a change, and this is falling just in time...

toxin:

--- Quote from: kbernstein on March 25, 2024, 11:55:17 AM ---magene is about to drop their own touchscreen computer for $160 so I would have hoped it was a little cheaper than $350.

They sync with LTWOO eRX already, no doubt they would sync with wheeltop

--- End quote ---

Magene touchscreen c606 is already out but they made a big mistake in only giving it 4gb of storage. A seemingly terrific device severely hobbled by a very simple mistake. And you can't tell me that was a cost cutting thing either, memory is dirt cheap, would cost less than a dollar per unit to give it 32gb

They have eds integration on 630 already and they list it in the promo vid for this one

Tijoe:

--- Quote from: toxin on March 25, 2024, 12:11:30 PM ---They have eds integration on 630 already and they list it in the promo vid for this one

--- End quote ---
I have 2 iGS630s.  I went into the sensor detection screen (Shifter) and tried for about 1/2 an hour to try to get my 630 to link/recognize/do something.  All it did was non stop "Searching"   I tried on 3 different EDS derailleurs and the 630 didn't find any of the derailleurs.

I turned on my Wheeltop app and linked to the derailleurs hoping the 630 might pair with the phone or derailleur.
I opened my iGS630 app on my phone to see if there was anything in the app I could use to link/find my EDS derailleurs. (Nothing.)

Edit:  I do not see EDS/Wheeltop listed in the advanced features for the iGS630. 
Edit 3/26/24   This is what IGSport wrote me when I asked if the 630 works with EDS:

Thank you for writing to us.

The compatibility with Wheeltop EDS OX  and TX is decided by the functionality of both devices.
To confirm the compatibility with the shifter, please search from the bike computers directly.
They will be not compatible if the shifter can't be searched by the bike computer.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
 Customer Service Team

(Since my 630 searched without finding the EDS derailleur, I take it that it does not support the Wheeltop EDS derailleur, and I doubt the new 800 supports EDS either.)

Thoughts?

toxin:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version