Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Tavelo Aero Frame

(1/15) > >>

dumbmachine:
Heard about it on Chris Miller's pod. Looks the same as propel with a mini sniffer headtube.
Haven't seen all the colors yet, but I think I'm in love. If only get it in India was easy.

Pictures: https://www.instagram.com/p/C5HTrMtuEhT/

patliean1:
I am way beyond the point of gratuitous consumerism and hoarding bikes. But I really want one.

My current Tavelo Attack is fantastic especially with a great set of wheels. It's light and very responsive. The only thing holding it back from being perfect given the price, is I would love a bit more reach. The geometry is more of an all-arounder than aero.

The new Tavelo Arow frame solves both the reach and stack issues for me. And the design means I could probably theoretically dump both my Attack and Propel frames. I think this new frame will be more popular than even the new Winspace Agile.

toxin:
looks way more interesting that the attack, that felt like the most generic dropped stays frame I've seen in my life and was basically an open mold frame

edit: this is the Adapt  QX-B01 frame http://www.adapt-bikes.com/Products-detail?product_id=95

that being said it's not a bad design, front end is  straight up a stevens arcalis, which tests very fast, rear end is tavelo attack

dumbmachine:

--- Quote from: patliean1 on April 03, 2024, 09:58:48 AM ---I am way beyond the point of gratuitous consumerism and hoarding bikes. But I really want one.

My current Tavelo Attack is fantastic especially with a great set of wheels. It's light and very responsive. The only thing holding it back from being perfect given the price, is I would love a bit more reach. The geometry is more of an all-arounder than aero.

The new Tavelo Arow frame solves both the reach and stack issues for me. And the design means I could probably theoretically dump both my Attack and Propel frames. I think this new frame will be more popular than even the new Winspace Agile.

--- End quote ---

Being nearly half the price of your propel and giant issues ;), propel might turn into a regret after this.

hagerd:
Dang this frame looks nice, I may need to buy this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version