Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

Yishun G1055-D Micro Suspension Adventure Gravel Bike

(1/2) > >>

BruceJR:
This frame is very interesting to me.  I emailed Yishun and they said the samples won't even be ready for a few more months.  Pretty good Geo and tire clearance.  Only real negative is BB86.  I've asked to know if a threaded BB will be an option.  Maybe if more of us inquire they will roll it out sooner...

https://www.yishunbike.com/product/g1055-dadventure-gravel/#

jefflinde:
Have you received any pricing for this frame set?

BruceJR:
No, they wouldn't quote me a price till it get's ready for release.

100poods:
I emailed them in December about the G055 frame (they removed it from the site), here is the price of the version without stash and suspension.

«G1005: USD749/set (frame, fork, seat post, clamp, headset, handlebar with stem, 5mm 10mm spacers, a pair of skewers)
If you don't need integrated handlebar, exclude USD80.»

So this version will be more expensive than 759$ or they will make the regular version cheaper.

svanimpe:
This frame has Cannondale-style "kingpin" rear suspension. However, from what I understand, that suspension only works because because it's paired with thin flexy chainstays.

However, the G1055-D seems to have beefy chainstays, that don't seem flexy at all. What are your thoughts on this type of suspension? Is it going to work, or is it just a gimmick?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version