Author Topic: Lightcarbon: New LCR017-D (or Yishun R1058-D)  (Read 55745 times)

rasch

Re: Lightcarbon: New LCR017-D (or Yishun R1058-D)
« Reply #510 on: Today at 04:55:27 AM »
Hope that helps.

Viewed from side:
Downtube: 50mm bottom, 45mm top, width 60-40mm (from downside)
Toptube: 20mm bottom,  top 30mm, width 30-50mm (from top side)
Seattube: 45 bottom, 45 top (only the upper area)

Thanks a million

dinorello

« Reply #511 on: Today at 07:07:36 AM »
When I initially inquired LC about this frame, their response started with the following:

"LCR017-D is our latest bike frame and our frame designers also take the advantages of Cannondale SuperSix EVO."

If you're advertising your flagship road frame in this manner, how the heck did their engineers forget to include a proper Di2 port? Especially when my Yishun frame from their sister company included one. That is quite the oversight.

Isn't the Yushan frame a different mold? 

Stoemper

« Reply #512 on: Today at 12:44:04 PM »
Received my frame and wheels today :) paint job looks stunning but as others mentioned I doubt it’s even clear coated at all and I’m seriously concidering applying one before I build up the bike. And the frame had a random additional painted stripe I had not requested, but it looks nice so probably some finishing touch of the painter  ;D

dinorello

« Reply #513 on: Today at 03:19:46 PM »
Received my frame and wheels today :) paint job looks stunning but as others mentioned I doubt it’s even clear coated at all and I’m seriously concidering applying one before I build up the bike. And the frame had a random additional painted stripe I had not requested, but it looks nice so probably some finishing touch of the painter  ;D

That's odd that you got an extra stripe but I doubt it was something that the painter just added.