Author Topic: Frame bearings  (Read 409 times)

AzureEssence

Frame bearings
« on: April 10, 2024, 10:45:23 AM »
Hello, has anyone purchased enduro style frame bearings from AliExpress

For 6902-RS I've found Fushi ceramic, but not sure if I really want ceramic. Any other good options? Any options that use grease instead of oil?

For 608-2RS it looks like they're just traditional skateboard bearing size. I've used Fireball Endure bearings on my skateboard which have grease instead of oil and last forever, I think those are the ticket here
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:49:21 AM by AzureEssence »

coffeebreak

Re: Frame bearings
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 12:01:46 PM »
Fushi also has steel bearings and is good. I have bought a bunch of bearings from AliEx in recent times from Fushi, couple others and all have been fine including headset and bottom bracket bearings to service existing bottom brackets. The same bearing sizes are used across multiple applications. Its entirely possible the skateboard bearings use same ones as wheel bearings.

Apart from Fushi which is everywhere on AliEx, other stores that have many bearings and I have purchased from are FlyLeopard and BearingSolution store. The Fushi store had the best packaging of all. The bearings came in made to size plastic vials with my name, bearing size and quantity printed on the outside.

AzureEssence

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 09:36:55 AM »
Fushi also has steel bearings and is good. I have bought a bunch of bearings from AliEx in recent times from Fushi, couple others and all have been fine including headset and bottom bracket bearings to service existing bottom brackets. The same bearing sizes are used across multiple applications. Its entirely possible the skateboard bearings use same ones as wheel bearings.

Apart from Fushi which is everywhere on AliEx, other stores that have many bearings and I have purchased from are FlyLeopard and BearingSolution store. The Fushi store had the best packaging of all. The bearings came in made to size plastic vials with my name, bearing size and quantity printed on the outside.

Thanks! I ordered 10 packs of those steel ball Fushis in 6902RS and 608RS. They both say they are grease packed too.

coffeebreak

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 10:41:29 AM »
I just checked original but now discarded bearings from ICAN wheelset - they are Fushi branded too.

Avalius

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 04:34:52 AM »
How does Fushi compare to the european brands?