Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

GCN just reviewed Sava

(1/5) > >>

Manfrotto:
Simon from GCN was in the states at Sea Otter and did a tech video. He showed off the Sava Dream Maker. I have never heard of the brand but they now have a US distribution centre. The prices are very cheap for full bikes just need a set up when they arrive like Canyon. Does anyone have any experience with them. Are those Shimano parts genuine do you think?

Casio20:
The look is just absolutely amazing, more news apreciated

zerstorer:
It has been on AliExpress for more than 6mths:

SAVA New Dream Maker Full Carbon Bike with SHIMAN0 Di2 8170 24S Hydraulic Disc Brakes Aerodynamic Design Race Class Road Bike
https://a.aliexpress.com/_opvDrbg

Was originally interested and I asked for the details. But one look at the geometry and I decided it wasn't for me.

zerstorer:
The stack is low and the reach is long and there doesn't seem to be any way to adjust it.

I think anyone who can ride in this position is sure to be aero.:)

kbernstein:
i hope that thing doesn't take off (metaphorically). this should remain nothing but a concept bike imo
integrated handlebars is one thing, STI is another, but a whole proprietary fork+handlebars combo? we need to go back. maybe not to downtube friction shifters but what's next? onepiece frame and seatpost? oh wait. shifters welded to handlebars from the factory, claiming a 40% stiffness improvement? this whole thing is ridiculous, convenience and fit be damned. it's probably not even faster

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version