Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Frames For Tall People

(1/2) > >>

ChineseBuilder:
Being tall makes searching for a nice frame that suits you a pain. I myself am 192cm (6'3) with a 93cm (3'½) and am still searching for quality frame for a decent price.

At the moment I'm making a list of manufacturers/frames/components that would suit me but, with little succes. So far I've only been able to find the VB-R-077/LTK118.

If anyone has any good frames for tall people please feel free to share them so I can make a list for all the other struggles out there!

Current Frame List:

* VB-R-077/LTK118
* TanTan TT-X34
Current Bike List:

* Dengfu R12

Nickk2000:
I have the x34 currently, i am 6’7. I feel hunched over but its a solid frame, the paint isnt durable though but no chinese frame is.
If youre 6’3 itd probably fit you. I run 120/440

bichler.bua:
Agree, limited choices of Chinerframes that offer good fit for tall people, probably better to stick with western brands.
I am 195cm with 96cm inseam, running 87cm saddle to bottom bracket center which requires frames > 56cm seat tube length and stack of 600mm and more for adjusting a reasonable fit (at least for me).

I have a Velobuild VB-R-099 (Long Teng LTK268-D, Workswell WCB-R-268, TanTan TT-X21) which is a nice bike, after fixing the hedaset play.
TanTan keeps recomending the TT-X34 to me, but I do not like the look of the Trek clone.

Serge_K:
If you were more specific you may get better answers. 192 isn't that tall to start with.

ChineseBuilder:

--- Quote from: Nickk2000 on April 21, 2024, 05:10:43 PM ---I have the x34 currently, i am 6’7. I feel hunched over but its a solid frame, the paint isnt durable though but no chinese frame is.
If youre 6’3 itd probably fit you. I run 120/440

--- End quote ---

Are you running the 60cm frame? If so than it's awesome that you made it work for you!

What about the geometry though? Do you feel like it's too aggressive?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version