Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

ProX Super Light Carbon Spoke Wheels C67DB Undulating Rim

(1/1)

Goe:
Hi Guys.

Has anyone had any experience with these wheels or other Prox wheels before? There's only a small thread from a while ago I could find saying they aren't good but Hambini and Jordan both did reviews of a different model a year or so ago and concluded they looked decent and good value.

https://www.proxcarbon.com/prox-super-light-carbon-spoke-wheels-c67db-undulating-rim-depth-road-wheelset_p106.html

On paper they're very good. Carbon spokes, ceramic bearings, 36t rachet DT swiss clone hubs, glossy marble/UD paintless finishes and lightweights for the depths. I've emailed and you can get mixed depths also, extra spokes are 3usd each and they are 539usd for a pair. They also do two different widths and two different layups. A light one (mix of T800/700) and a standard one (T700). Just dont really know alot about Prox other than its the Lightcarbon wheels brand.

Serge_K:
if all the specs tick the right boxes, then they should ride nicely. bad components will make for a bad wheel, and vice versa.
I doubt they're the worst at laying carbon fiber in a rim mold.
QC MIGHT be a problem but just ask 5 times for them to pay attention and hope for the best, I guess.
Please report here how they ride.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version