Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

BSA bottom bracket backwards?

<< < (2/2)

bangacan:

--- Quote from: frnchy on April 30, 2024, 10:11:41 PM ---Should work as long as you're using a crankset standard with identical bearing sizes left and right- it's basically like taking the bottom bracket assembly as a whole and rotating it 180 degrees. But I would sooner raise a warranty claim - if QC didn't catch such an egregious error, what else might they have missed?

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I might contact them. They will ask me to have that verified by a shop which is fine. I might just put an id mark on the shell and see if it starts to move.

The shifting is also not great. I probably should have stuck with sram or Shimano but I bought a Sensah 1x11 shifter/rear der with hydraulic brakes. The brakes are AWESOME but are the shifting woes the Sensah group or a chain line issue? Hard to decipher. I’m trying to become a better mechanic, I’m a building contractor damn it I should be good at this, but I’m getting some shifting advice soon from a mechanic friend

TidyDinosaur:
My first build was with a Sensah SRX pro 1x11 group. It took me A LOT of time to get it shifting ok-ish and it never was good. I have since then switched to GRX and Ultegra and have non of those problems.
SO yes, chance are it is the groupset

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version