Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Looking for a disc climbing frameset.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Takiyaki:
I'm talking about seat tube length pretty much. Aethos seat tubes are very short relative to the rest of the bike. FL1 is even shorter. I know it's a weird thing to get hung up on but the look of a bike is important to me. Plus I feel like having a lot of seatpost showing isn't great for power transfer. I have a wide wheelset so I'm hoping I can drop pressure with 28c tires vs what I have on my current rim brake bikes.

jonathanf2:
I ride both a high seatpost TFSA SL6 clone and an SPCycle frame with more aero/upright geometry. Even though the SPCycle frame has better power transfer, my TFSA frame definitely climbs better since I can "dig" myself more into the cockpit...if that makes sense?

ICAN sent me a price of $595 USD for their FL1 frame + additional shipping cost and $85 USD for custom paint job. It's a sub 800g frame and makes it a bit cheaper than either the Onirii One or the Bigrock frame, though I think it's the heaviest of the Aethos clones.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: Takiyaki on May 03, 2024, 11:44:21 AM ---Pretty much an Aethos clone

--- End quote ---

But with the option to put an integrated handlebar.
The original is 1 1/8 on top.

Takiyaki:
I just ordered the FM639 in a cool color. More to follow....

repoman:
Anyone know any other options?
It seems like bikes have become so porky in the past 5 years. I remember about 10 years ago it was pretty easy to get a frame that was around 700g-ish. 
Been wanting to build a weight weenie for a while...even the "ultralight" Vanyar Pro is 900g!   :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version