Author Topic: Chinese cycling clothes  (Read 51447 times)

jhearrtot

Re: Chinese cycling clothes
« Reply #375 on: June 06, 2024, 11:32:43 AM »

srf0638

« Reply #376 on: June 22, 2024, 10:07:13 AM »
Anybody know of otherwise quality bibs with a thin, minimal chamois? Like the fleece you sometimes get in tri shorts. I hit up YKYW and asked which of their bibs had the thinnest chamois but they never did get back to me on that.

cameltown

« Reply #377 on: June 24, 2024, 02:50:15 AM »
Yeah gotta say I agree with this mostly...

The red pads in my cheji bibs are just as good as any of my top brand stuff. I'd say they're superior to my santini pads. Still, Rosti make my favourite pad overall.

But then again, I have an unpadded saddle that seems to fit me perfectly, so I get along with most bibs pretty well. I went through 20 saddles to actually get to this one though.

The fake elastic interface pads, like those offered on brands like darevie or ykykkykykkbike have been pretty ordinary but still usable, unlike those ultra cheap 7d fluoro pads, which are just utter garbage.

This one https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001939822272.html ?

I've tried three different rion pads and i have no pro bibs from any maker but it seems like the elastic interface is legit and well done. I've looked at pictures of 200$ bibs with elastic interface and its basically the same thing.
The way the rion bibs are made is also amazing when it comes to stitch and everything else.
Most brands actually sells stuff way too expensive for sure rapha or asos bibs cost them 10$-30$ to make maximum with the elastic interface expensive pads that they probably pay a few bucks