Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Best/modern dc/xco hardtail?

(1/2) > >>

Zeus:
Hi - looking at the 1306 from carbonda, I was wondering if there is a better option?
Maybe you can throw in a few links or pics?
However, a few "musts":
1) has to be in XL og long legs (inseem is 94cm..)
2) BSA BB
3) STA around 75-76
4) Reach about 475-500ish
5) Ikons 2,35 or Aspens 2,4wt must fit

Cheers :-)

BruceJR:
I build up 3 Spycycle SP-M016 hardtail bikes for my 3 boys to ride NICA.  The geometry is spot on progressive w/ 75* and 67* at 450mm reach size large. Only problem for you is they don't make an XL.  Their latest hard tail is not as progressive but pretty decent at 74.5* 68* 475mm reach with UDH. I've been very satisfied with these 3 bikes. Threaded bottom brackets and so far so good. My 15yo rode his pretty darn hard and fast.
[/url]

Ludo:
Their newer frame, M06 is a Scott copycat, I love mine, build was dead easy even for a first time builder like me but they have a bit of a an issue with the bottom bracket shells being slightly too big. Can be solved with Correct loctite or a threaded together bb92

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: Zeus on May 25, 2024, 05:21:23 PM ---Hi - looking at the 1306 from carbonda, I was wondering if there is a better option?

--- End quote ---

I've built quite a few. They are easy to build, nothing special. And ride well.
Since you are looking for better. What would you change on this frame if you could ?

Zeus:
Good point :-)
Looks like a good one, maybe the price could be lower, but still..numbers are good and quality as well (I have a 909 allready)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version