Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

New Light Carbon LCSF980 XC bike

(1/6) > >>

jefflinde:
i reached out to LC to see if they have any new frames in the works and i was sent their new catalog.  looks like there is a new XC race bike coming/available.  looks like 90mm rear travel with 2 bottle cages.  i personally love a sub 100mm travel XC bike and will probably end up getting this.  i just hate the internal headset routing.  i will definitely be asking if they can cut holes for down tube cable entry. 

Silverado123:
Cool looking bike. Are there any WC teams using this mold do you know?

Silverado123:
Not much on this bike. I can't find it anywhere but here. Does it go by a different name or manufacturer?  I really dig it.

jefflinde:
Not that I am aware of.  I reached out to LC and asked if they had anything in the works and I was sent the 2024/25 catalog. In there was this thing.  No idea on when it will be on their website.  The 958 is still not posted on there so who knows how long this will take.

endurik:

--- Quote from: Silverado123 on July 14, 2024, 05:59:35 PM ---Cool looking bike. Are there any WC teams using this mold do you know?

--- End quote ---
https://www.pianetamountainbike.it/tecnica/66279-full-suspension-xco/70706-bike-check-il-prototipo-trinx-factory-team-di-olivia-onesti

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version