Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

New Light Carbon LCSF980 XC bike

<< < (2/6) > >>

jefflinde:

--- Quote from: endurik on July 15, 2024, 04:06:04 AM ---https://www.pianetamountainbike.it/tecnica/66279-full-suspension-xco/70706-bike-check-il-prototipo-trinx-factory-team-di-olivia-onesti

--- End quote ---

Super interesting seeing the components like the pedals and chainring/power meter.  i have used those parts for a long time as they work well and are a great value, but cool to see them on a race team. 

Silverado123:
Trinx has always used open mold frames. Just like my Lexon Riot, they used that mold for a season or two. But this is exciting, because it shows me that its a more than worthy frame to take the abuse.

repoman:
Is there any significant differences between the 980 and the 918? 
Is the 980 a XC and the 918 a down country?
The 918 has a lighter listed weight.

Anyone built one of these yet? 
Is this sort of a Epic WC style frame and the 918 is an Epic Evo style frame?

jefflinde:

--- Quote from: repoman on August 18, 2024, 12:48:03 PM ---Is there any significant differences between the 980 and the 918? 
Is the 980 a XC and the 918 a down country?
The 918 has a lighter listed weight.

Anyone built one of these yet? 
Is this sort of a Epic WC style frame and the 918 is an Epic Evo style frame?

--- End quote ---

I don't think there is a huge difference other that travel and the visual differences in frame layout.  At the end of the day they are both short travel, likely very efficient bikes.  I have the 918 and am very happy with it.  I will likely go with a 980 as I prefer to have less travel than the 110mm of the 918.  It also looks like the 980 will hold 2 big bottles better than the 918. I can only fit a 500ml bottle on the seat tube in my large frame.  Hoping I can get a 750ml on the 980

baarsan:
Has anyone ordered the 980 yet? I have a hard time to decide between the 980 and the 918 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version