Author Topic: Cheji Clothing  (Read 791 times)

thebigmotorunit

Cheji Clothing
« on: July 03, 2024, 07:20:55 PM »
I did a quick search and could only find two mentions of Cheji kit and none went into detail in sizing or specific items they liked. Can anyone share their experience with some of their specific bibs or jerseys?

Froglover825

Re: Cheji Clothing
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2024, 10:47:08 PM »
I've only ordered their skinsuit, I am 192cm 80kg and went with the large, the fit isn't super tight and quite wide at the neck, also i think the chamois placement isn't that great, it seems very low/far back, give it like a 5/10.

kbernstein

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2024, 03:24:05 AM »
Whatare the pockets like on the skinsuit? None of their pictures show them and even the video avoids showing anything but the mildly seductive mewing model

nickobec

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2024, 07:50:07 AM »
I own 7 Cheji bibs, 2 skinsuits and 2 jerseys (one short sleeve, one long sleeve). 

I am 184cm 80kg 95cm chest, everything I own is L and they all fit me well, with a race fit.

The jerseys and a couple of the bibs I own are no longer available from the Cheji Offical store.

The skinsuit and my favourite Cheji bibs (4 of  the same model  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001939822272.html ) have the red pad and it works for me. I have no issues riding 40km, doing a 20km TT and riding home 40km in the skinsuit (also do similar distances in those bibs).

The pockets in the skinsuit and jerseys are in the right position for me (and i do have minor shoulder mobility issues).

The bibs with the green pad don't work for me, and I limit my rides to less than 2 hours. Note these bibs https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002191228440.html the leg gripper is just doubled over lycra, so not recommended.

Warning the prices at the Cheji Offical store, I found vary dramatically, I seen my favourite bibs priced anywhere from 35AUD to over 80AUD over a few weeks.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2024, 06:59:25 PM by nickobec »

PLA

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2024, 10:10:59 AM »
have 3 skinsuits and 1 set of shoulder season/summer long bibs.

the skin suits with red pad are my favourite items of cycling clothing i have, even though i've got kit from bascially every big brand. even in winter, i'll always prefer to put the cheji skinsuit on under thermal unpadded bibs + jacket. i'm 190cm 80kg, got size large and they fit really nice, no wrinkles, tight to the skin and material is stretchy and breathable. they're always first to be used in the rotation.

the skinsuits can be had for aud45 if it's a good week. or just do a welcome deal thing with a new account.

the long bibs are fine, nothing groundbreaking or innovative or amazing, just a set of long bibs that fit well and are comfy. for aud33 they're good value, too.
It’s so clearly a LARP of an aero bike.

Leggett24

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2024, 11:02:52 AM »
I've got one jersey from them, this one. Sizing is like Spexcelor any European brand, one size up from what you would normally wear. Mine is 3 years old and still in rotation so I guess that says something about quality.