Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LightCarbon LCG072-D (new Model 2024)

(1/4) > >>

planet_sammy:
I visited Eurobike 2024 yesterday and Lightcarbon is expected to release a new model at the end of September, which will be a mix of gravel and road bike.

I took a photo of the specifications, the frame is a 3D print what the frame might look like, what do you think about it?

Asco:
I wrote to LC because I liked the look of the frame. Here's the response:

--- Quote ---Thanks for your inquiry about LCG072-D, the newest gravel frame set,
check attachment. max tire is 700C*42C,
now the frame is just on testing, size M loading time is about two months,
Frame set including frame+ seat post + fork +stem or handlebar + seat clamp+ head set+ front & rear thru-axle, and two hangers for rear derailleur.
Color: UD matt, (painting customized is acceptable with extra cost.)
Price is about USD$780/set including shipping cost and all duties to Danmark, we need confirm your post code frist,.
If pack two frames in one carton, price can be cheaper.
--- End quote ---

They included a geo chart, attached below

neobiker:
This post does not get enough appreciation xD.

I am curious about so few size option though. It is their first real endurance frame.

Daviddavieboy:
 This is just what I am looking for. A road oriented frame with the ability to run 40mm tires. Looks much like a Dogma X Disc, I LOVE it !

100poods:

--- Quote from: Asco on July 08, 2024, 03:41:03 AM ---I wrote to LC because I liked the look of the frame. Here's the response:

They included a geo chart, attached below

--- End quote ---

Could you share the contact email where you wrote. I really liked this frame, I think this is what I will build in winter for do it all bike for next year's season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version