Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LightCarbon LCG072-D (new Model 2024)

<< < (2/4) > >>

repoman:
Looks like a cheesy copy of the Seka Spear for gravel.  :o

100poods:

--- Quote from: repoman on August 04, 2024, 11:26:41 AM ---Looks like a cheesy copy of the Seka Spear for gravel.  :o

--- End quote ---

Yep, with the addition aero shields on calipers. It's probably completely painless or adds 1-3 watts of efficiency, but I just like how cool looks this frame.

Asco:

--- Quote from: 100poods on August 04, 2024, 09:09:09 AM ---
Could you share the contact email where you wrote. I really liked this frame, I think this is what I will build in winter for do it all bike for next year's season.

--- End quote ---

I clicked the "contact us" tab on their website.

JimLee:
Mass production will take at least two months. We have invested too much cost in the new frame this year. now we are busy for another E-gravel suitable for the M820 motor in testing, so this LCG072-D will be slower!
contact us: jim@lightcarbon.com

Serge_K:

--- Quote from: JimLee on August 09, 2024, 02:51:33 AM ---Mass production will take at least two months. We have invested too much cost in the new frame this year. now we are busy for another E-gravel suitable for the M820 motor in testing, so this LCG072-D will be slower!
contact us: jim@lightcarbon.com

--- End quote ---

That's interesting. Quite a few people on this forum are interested in e-bikes (road / gravel). A problem i ran into is that it's hard to find the motor & battery system compatible with the frame. Will you offer the option to sell the M820 with battery with the frame?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version