Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

Elite Wheels Shipping

(1/3) > >>

babychaos:
I ordered the parts for a gravel build beginning of June. All the parts (from multiple sellers on AliExpress) arrived within a couple of weeks (to the UK). The slowest bits came via the Netherlands (inclunding the frame, the other "big" part).

The wheels (ordered from EliteWheels), however, are still showing as in transit from China to the Netherlands, and have been since 18th June. I've contacted Elite via message a couple of times, and they say it's "normal" for 25 to 35 days shipping time.

Do EliteWheels use a remarkably different shipping method to anyone else on AliExpress? it's notable that their order does not have a Delivery Guarentee, just a shipping one. Ironaically I thought they were the going to be the most reliable seller, as they are one of the bigger names I was buying from.

rasch:
Don't stress out! Take into consideration that sometimes they take 20 days or more just to ship the wheels.

babychaos:
That is taken into account...shipping was 6th June. Took 6 days to clear Chinese Customs, then Country Departure Notification on 18th June.

For everything else, arrival-at-destination  country notification was 2-3 days later. These have gone silent.

Avalius:
Just have some patience, they will come. Elite is reliable :)

00Garza:
Sometimes the tracking system is off.

I've had it say still at customs when it's showed up at my door.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version