Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Spcycle 2024 New M868 Downcountry Full Suspension Frame

<< < (4/6) > >>

Engikris:
I contacted SP Cycle and was told that it'll be released on september now. I guess they needed to do more testing.

lukwy:

--- Quote from: JonesD on August 22, 2024, 03:31:55 AM ---That would be interesting to know, a frame with cables through the headset is a no go for me :)

--- End quote ---

For me too, and I suppose for many. The cable routing itself is not a problem for me, but I race, so I want the cockpit as low as possible with a fork of 120mm travel. A completely internal routing is the opposite of that idea. Besides, I am a fan of mechanical gear changes and sharp cable turns will not work here :)

Engikris:

--- Quote from: lukwy on September 03, 2024, 04:44:19 AM ---For me too, and I suppose for many. The cable routing itself is not a problem for me, but I race, so I want the cockpit as low as possible with a fork of 120mm travel. A completely internal routing is the opposite of that idea. Besides, I am a fan of mechanical gear changes and sharp cable turns will not work here :)

--- End quote ---
Same here. Cables through the headset is a bad design trend that needs to go away. It has no real benefits, is annoying to service and can lead to problems.

spcycle:
The M868 rear triangle has passed testing. Mass production will begin next week.

federic000:
better to test carefully this time, i would do it twice  ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version