Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Spcycle 2024 New M868 Downcountry Full Suspension Frame

<< < (2/6) > >>

spcycle:

--- Quote from: lukwy on July 29, 2024, 05:18:11 AM ---What is the difference to SP-M861?
Only the rear caliper mount? I hope there is still the cable port in the headtube?
If so, I would be interested.

--- End quote ---

The front triangle is the same as the M861. It uses a full integrated cable design.
The rear triangle and carbon rocker arm are redesigned. The strength will be increased by 30%.

kalare:
Can frame be made or drilled with ports for cables on headtube or downtube instead of headset? 

dasfliege:
Can't find the bike on aliexpress or in your own shop. When will it be available? Will it replace the SP-M861?

spcycle:

--- Quote from: kalare on July 31, 2024, 11:12:43 AM ---Can frame be made or drilled with ports for cables on headtube or downtube instead of headset?

--- End quote ---

In theory it is possible to drill holes in the head tube or down tube of the frame to achieve semi-integrated cables. I will confirm this with our engineers.

spcycle:

--- Quote from: dasfliege on August 02, 2024, 02:29:40 AM ---Can't find the bike on aliexpress or in your own shop. When will it be available? Will it replace the SP-M861?

--- End quote ---

We expect to list it on AliExpress by the end of August. M861 will continue to be sold.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version