Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

ICAN Flyee Frameset

<< < (4/10) > >>

Blueberry:

--- Quote from: erallen30 on August 19, 2024, 02:29:01 PM ---Did you get the HB021 with it as well? Will be interesting to see how the build comes along.

--- End quote ---

No. When I bought the Onirii One frameset earlier this year they sent me the wrong barstem size so I ended up getting a second one. I figured I would just use the original, wrong-size one for this bike even though its a little long for me. ICAN's HB021 barstem doesn't have a lot of size options either. For me their sizes are all either too wide or the stem is too short.

erallen30:

--- Quote from: Blueberry on August 19, 2024, 04:08:33 PM ---No. When I bought the Onirii One frameset earlier this year they sent me the wrong barstem size so I ended up getting a second one. I figured I would just use the original, wrong-size one for this bike even though its a little long for me. ICAN's HB021 barstem doesn't have a lot of size options either. For me their sizes are all either too wide or the stem is too short.

--- End quote ---

Nice. If you were interested in the HB21 they have more sizes than listed. I asked specifically about a 40cm x 120mm and they said they had it.

Blueberry:
sigh* ICAN sent my frame out hella fast and yesterday UPS estimated it would be delivered today but when I checked the tracking today, UPS said the packaged was damaged and they are contacting the seller. I'm guessing they will need to re-ship it :/ Kudos to them for being so fast though. Also, I appreciate UPS contacted them instead of just delivering it to me damaged and making me do the work.

erallen30:

--- Quote from: Blueberry on August 23, 2024, 10:04:55 AM ---sigh* ICAN sent my frame out hella fast and yesterday UPS estimated it would be delivered today but when I checked the tracking today, UPS said the packaged was damaged and they are contacting the seller. I'm guessing they will need to re-ship it :/ Kudos to them for being so fast though. Also, I appreciate UPS contacted them instead of just delivering it to me damaged and making me do the work.

--- End quote ---

Damn that sucks. Hope it all ends well.

bremerradkurier:
Brand and model name really gives off R Kelly cringe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version