Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

ICAN Flyee Frameset

<< < (2/10) > >>

jonathanf2:

--- Quote from: erallen30 on August 13, 2024, 03:44:20 PM ---Anyone purchase this frameset? :

https://icancycling.com/collections/road-bike-frame/products/flyee-road-bike-frame

I know Hambini did a review of the A022 frameset and it seemed to be of good quality for the price. If anyone has purchased the Flyee I'd love to know your thoughts.

Thanks,

--- End quote ---

Did you purchase the frame? I bet you can hose that bike all day long with 105 Di2! I'm sure the carbon quality of the ICAN frame will stand up to the abuse.

erallen30:

--- Quote from: jonathanf2 on August 16, 2024, 08:12:01 PM ---Did you purchase the frame? I bet you can hose that bike all day long with 105 Di2! I'm sure the carbon quality of the ICAN frame will stand up to the abuse.

--- End quote ---

Haven't purchased yet. Strongly considering though.

Blueberry:
yeah, also strongly considering this one... I got excited about a new bike build project and already started buying some components. Normally I'm all about blue bikes but I really like the red Flyee and luckily 52 is my size. Also I think ICAN Flyee is a hilarious bike name XD

erallen30:

--- Quote from: Blueberry on August 17, 2024, 09:41:04 AM ---yeah, also strongly considering this one... I got excited about a new bike build project and already started buying some components. Normally I'm all about blue bikes but I really like the red Flyee and luckily 52 is my size. Also I think ICAN Flyee is a hilarious bike name XD

--- End quote ---

You an also get a custom paint job. It's a new feature on their website.

kubackje:
Those frames look really good, did not have a chance to ride them but at least from what I've heard graro is top quality. This frame should be also good. Hope they'll continue with some more models. Maybe a nice semi aero bike without very low stack typical for Chinese frames. I much prefer the new school with slightly higher stack which helps me get comfortably into aero position.

I really like what Ican is showing recently. Good frames in competitive prices, without all that bullshit. I much prefer this over the overshilled tavelo that is twice the price .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version