Author Topic: Canada shop chinese brands  (Read 1143 times)

James dean

Canada shop chinese brands
« on: August 22, 2024, 01:28:11 PM »
Hi

Not sure this is allowed if not please delete. We are a shop in Toronto that now has ventured into the Chinese brands. If anyone is looking for.

Magene
Ride Now
Yoeleo
Seka
Tavelo
Stone
Wheeltop

feel free to reach out

Paul@ciclowerks.com

PLA

Re: Canada shop chinese brands
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 03:58:37 AM »
You're the guy who said no wonder why everyone hates cyclists and threatened someone on this forum?

So you sell bikes, want to buy and presumably knockoffs, and are snarky towards cyclists.

Good stuff Paul from Cicloworks. I'm glad you've advertised your store as I'm sure you would've turned a lot of people away.

You catch more flies with honey mate, let it be a lesson.

Serge_K

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2024, 08:29:18 AM »
You're the guy who said no wonder why everyone hates cyclists and threatened someone on this forum?

So you sell bikes, want to buy and presumably knockoffs, and are snarky towards cyclists.

Good stuff Paul from Cicloworks. I'm glad you've advertised your store as I'm sure you would've turned a lot of people away.

Nice. I was tempted to reply to Paul and say "but you've been nothing but a dick on this forum", but figured that silent treatment was best.

Paul, I guess we wish you the worst in your endeavours.
Fast on the flat. And nowhere else.

James dean

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2024, 01:28:38 PM »
hey you both have ur opinions and like the say opinions are like elbows everyone has em.

Appreciate your comments.

James dean

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2024, 01:29:33 PM »

guess the ones that have contacted me from here dont feel like you.

Have a great day

kbernstein

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2024, 01:41:39 PM »
are your excited customers in the room with us right now?

James dean

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2024, 01:43:36 PM »
ask them i don't know. Do you guys really have nothing better to do with ur time?

wow never seen so many butt hurt kids

PLA

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2024, 03:26:11 PM »
ask them i don't know. Do you guys really have nothing better to do with ur time?

wow never seen so many butt hurt kids

This is how you carry yourself in your own thread to advertise your failing business?

My favourite part is how every time you insist on pressing buttons on your keyboard, you just give yourself an even worse name.

Who would want to deal with someone like you let alone entrust you to purchase a bike from you?

Business must be pretty bad if you are so desperate you need to advertise your business (or whatever you are trying to call it) on chinertown. Makes sense, though, look at your pathetic attitude.
It’s so clearly a LARP of an aero bike.