Author Topic: My TanTan TT912 build  (Read 6230 times)

rockerplates.de

Re: My TanTan TT912 build
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2024, 11:25:24 AM »
i am in contact with the manufacturer but they seem not to be willing to include some threads for bento and or rear boxes....this is really a shame, as we would like to use this as a base frame to work with for our rockairlabs btas, risers we sell for canyon tts...
so our intention is to have a fully equipped tt with all boxes and custom made cockpits...
but the salesperson told me, no cannot do it, not safe?
well, it is always the same with the chinese sellers, they are 95 % there, but keep ignoring suggestion for making the product 100 % perfect and increasing sales..

i will keep bugging them :-)

nice bike by the way...

ejump0

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2024, 08:46:57 PM »
i am in contact with the manufacturer but they seem not to be willing to include some threads for bento and or rear boxes....this is really a shame, as we would like to use this as a base frame to work with for our rockairlabs btas, risers we sell for canyon tts...
so our intention is to have a fully equipped tt with all boxes and custom made cockpits...
but the salesperson told me, no cannot do it, not safe?
well, it is always the same with the chinese sellers, they are 95 % there, but keep ignoring suggestion for making the product 100 % perfect and increasing sales..

im not really sure the history of this tt912/tt915 open mould frame and its manufacturer. tt912 has been out for so long since rim brake ver, and later got revised for disc brakes, udh hanger n 32mm clearance.
it seems to me like TanTan and mira-factory might be 2 different factory?

this yr tantan released tt913, while mira(with brand Falco) released 918.

rockerplates.de

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2024, 12:16:42 AM »
i cannot find anything about the mira factory, can you help me with a link?

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2024, 01:02:01 AM »
i cannot find anything about the mira factory, can you help me with a link?

https://falcobikes.com/
There’s the link to Falco bikes. I’ve had good experiences in communication with them and their products seem good and good quality. Shame that I’d just bought the Velobuild VB-TT literally the day before they released their TT918 frame set otherwise I’d have got that

RDY

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2024, 05:13:19 AM »
TT918 looks interesting - aside from the stupid seatstay holes.  It has modern TT bike geo.  If Mira will sell it for their normal pricing directly, it's fairly compelling.

rockerplates.de

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2024, 01:08:13 PM »
https://falcobikes.com/
There’s the link to Falco bikes. I’ve had good experiences in communication with them and their products seem good and good quality. Shame that I’d just bought the Velobuild VB-TT literally the day before they released their TT918 frame set otherwise I’d have got that
are these chinese?
never heard of them