Other Resources > After The Ride

Beautiful Day for a Ride

(1/5) > >>

Carbon_Dude:
Sunny and 62ºF here in Atlanta today.  My ankle is feeling pretty good so it's time to go for a ride around the neighborhood. 

There is a Giant/Scott bikes demo day at one of the local trails next weekend, hopefully the weather will be as nice just as nice next Saturday and Sunday.  If it is then I will do some short rides on one of the easier trails and try out some demo bikes. 

Sitar_Ned:
Yes.. Felt great today here in good ole Arkansas today too! After a bout of snow and ice over the last month, this warm weather break had me thinking of nothing but hitting the trails. Love living in the natural state.

You ever do any camping, canoeing, or other outdoors activities, CD? Been doing unhealthy amounts of Amazon product research in preparations to gear up and be outdoors a whole heck of a lot more this year than years prior. Plus, I just really like camping/survival type gear! 

Right now, I'm getting ready to buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Explorer-K2-Kayak-Yellow/dp/B00A7EXF4C/ref=zg_bs_3414281_5#customerReviews

And for some reason that I haven't quite figured out yet, I'm pretty pumped about getting a dutch oven:

http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-L8DD3-Casserole-Skillet-5-Quart/dp/B000LEXR0K/ref=zg_bs_289818_3

Carbon_Dude:
I've done some guided whitewater rafting on the Ocoee river (1996 Olympic course) which was a blast.  No camping or hiking for me though, not really my favorite things to do.  I'd rather stay nights at a cabin with a shower and bike on the trails during the day.

carbonazza:
Today was hot a sunny in Belgium too, and I had the first dry ride of the year!

MTB2223:
Same here in the Netherlands. Short bib and shirt. Started at 9:00 on the bike and ended at 16:00 at home. Made a nice ride of 50km. After that I hung out with the kids working on our skills. My daughter (11yr) is riding in a mtb race team and she new some exercises to work on our skills. It was fun to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version