Author Topic: ICAN Flyee Frameset  (Read 5522 times)

Blueberry

Re: ICAN Flyee Frameset
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2024, 03:55:45 PM »
an Orca/Flyee comparison photo, for everyone's viewing pleasure :)
you can play "spot the difference" !
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 04:03:02 PM by Blueberry »

Serge_K

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2024, 11:24:01 AM »
I like neither.
I find both headtubes to be ugly, especially the flyee.
the flyee seat post is ugly
the forks are too skinny compared to the steerer / spcaers / cockpit area, especially the orca.
the seat stay - seat tube junction looks nicer on the orca, but it's much (MUCH) nicer on a trek emonda or a look.
The top tube look impossibly thin on both (and the seat stays too), which doesnt inspire confidence, nor does it look nice.
I also dont think the wheels are deep enough, but that's just me :)

The look of the head tube is a deal breaker for me.
Fast on the flat. And nowhere else.

sid astig

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2024, 11:16:37 PM »
I like neither.
I find both headtubes to be ugly, especially the flyee.
the flyee seat post is ugly
the forks are too skinny compared to the steerer / spcaers / cockpit area, especially the orca.
the seat stay - seat tube junction looks nicer on the orca, but it's much (MUCH) nicer on a trek emonda or a look.
The top tube look impossibly thin on both (and the seat stays too), which doesnt inspire confidence, nor does it look nice.
I also dont think the wheels are deep enough, but that's just me :)

The look of the head tube is a deal breaker for me.

Serge_K, I'm interested in what you think are the best looking framesets from China.

Serge_K

« Reply #48 on: Today at 05:34:03 AM »
Infinitely subjective, but i like these 2, for example. I think the Emonda is like the old cannondale supersix, there's a timelessness to it i really like.
And i think Factor makes pretty bikes, not just the paint jobs, but their shape is balanced.

i dont think the Aethos looks nice, and i think the SL6-7-8 looks very bland (i think the venge looked nicer). I think they lack character. Maybe people who ride Specialized lack character too? :p
Fast on the flat. And nowhere else.