Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Race frame with UDH hanger

<< < (4/4)

xicsx:

--- Quote from: Uberflo on September 20, 2024, 09:26:39 AM ---I ordered one but the production is at end of Sep (size L) and with paintjob, I dont expect the shipping before beginning of Oct

--- End quote ---
Very good then I await your review

bremerradkurier:

--- Quote from: BikerJens on September 20, 2024, 09:18:45 AM ---They sure are!

As a Dane I’m a bit afraid to admit I have never tried one though..  :-X

--- End quote ---

At the international courier meet ups, everyone wanted to trade for De Gronne Bode (spelling/grammar?) Copenhagen  neon green Tuborg jerseys.

ETA checked out Principia's website-their carbon frames seem to be a decade or so behind current trends.

Uberflo:

--- Quote from: xicsx on September 20, 2024, 09:29:42 AM ---Very good then I await your review

--- End quote ---

The build will be with SRAM RED E1 and Nextie ARX60

BikerJens:

--- Quote from: bremerradkurier on September 20, 2024, 10:05:32 AM ---At the international courier meet ups, everyone wanted to trade for De Gronne Bode (spelling/grammar?) Copenhagen  neon green Tuborg jerseys.

ETA checked out Principia's website-their carbon frames seem to be a decade or so behind current trends.

--- End quote ---

Close! “De grønne bude”. I forgot about those  :o

Seems right. I have not seen a person under 50 on a Principia. The only danish bike brand you see a bit on the road here, is Pronghorn and that is just a Winspace frame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version