Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Workswell WCB-M-062

<< < (140/141) > >>

jakub:
More ...

itsdikey:

--- Quote from: jakub on February 19, 2020, 06:36:31 AM ---More ...

--- End quote ---

Looks very nice. Thank you very much.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: jakub on February 19, 2020, 01:51:22 AM --- - the bottom bracket holes is not perfectly rounded, but I don'y have any issue when I use BB press to install BB92 shells.

--- End quote ---
This is where mine faulted, I did put a BBInfinite inside, but the frame didn't like it, and at some point developed a play making the BBInfinite unusable.
Two other bearing cups( Cannondale? by a mechanics during a race ) were glued to the frame, and it is still there but don't look it will last.

--- Quote from: jakub on February 19, 2020, 01:51:22 AM --- - holes for the cable/hose is very sharp inside frame. This can damage the the hose.

--- End quote ---
Hose will damage the carbon before themselves I think

--- Quote from: jakub on February 19, 2020, 01:51:22 AM --- - after 100km I can say, that this frame is more predictive than M062

--- End quote ---
What do you mean predictive ? I did find the M062 was quite sharp to ride.
This one is even better ?

A pity Workswell's after sales service is so bad.

jakub:
I hope I will don't have any problem with my bb. I know this is a common problem in carbon frames to produce frames with good dimension tolerance. I don't see any problem to install my BB into the frame (I used press).

--- Quote ---Hose will damage the carbon before themselves I think
--- End quote ---
I hope I will can use this frame after that  :)

--- Quote ---What do you mean predictive
--- End quote ---
When I use M062 bike sometimes I feel that I fight with the bike and I must focus to hold handlebar strait. Especially  when I climbing. I use "short" stem 7cm. Currently I notice the turning it's easier and more smooth (this is my feeling only - I can't measure).

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: jakub on February 19, 2020, 08:38:07 AM ---When I use M062 bike sometimes I fill that I fight with the bike and I must focus to hold handlebar strait. Especially  when I climbing. I use "short" stem 7cm. Currently I notice the turning it's easier and more smooth (this is my feeling only - I can't measure).

--- End quote ---
Thanks !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version