Author Topic: Spcycle New Mold G056 Carbon Gravel Frame  (Read 18383 times)

kubackje

Re: Spcycle New Mold G056 Carbon Gravel Frame
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2024, 06:28:13 PM »
Well i've been so excited on the last weeks of riding that i forgot to post some pictures of my completed project......

Hello can u tell me what cranks and bottom bracket did u use for your build?

saintrider

« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2024, 04:18:10 AM »
Hello can u tell me what cranks and bottom bracket did u use for your build?
Sure, i used a SRAM T47 DUB Bottom Bracket and the Rival AXS Crankset with Powermeter.

jhearrtot

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2024, 01:40:20 PM »
  Mine just arrived today in Canada, one day short of 2 weeks from order time. Everything looks great apart from having to clean the threads on the BB on the non drive side and pant work looks excellent with no blemishes. FWIW bought the Ceccotti version from a different "store" on ALI (very well reviewed).

I ordered the L size and find its similar to the 56-57 CM bikes I have. It definitly feels smaller then a 58 CM Trek 920 that is my every day bike. The only mistake I made was ordering a handlebar with a too short of stem as I expected the size to be more like my 920.

Hello! I'm from Canada as well and quite interested with the same frame!

Can you share the link where you purchased the frameset? TIA!

kubackje

« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2024, 01:30:39 PM »
Finally assembled the bike.

Size L, weight 8.2kg naked, 8.6kg ready to ride

I had a problem with the crankset and bb (token).
The spindle was to short. The solution was to get rid of preload adjuster and just put a spacer. Will probably change the crankset for sram force wide with power meter, as the senicx one has slightly big chainline. Chainring 44t.
- Wheels from yuanan with mana rotors and gravel thundero HD tires.
- Stem deda vinci - 17 with kovcelo 40cm handlebar with little flare.
- Hoods and brakes sram rival.
- Rd sram gx with garbaruk cage from Ali which makes is as light as xx1 version.
- Cassette sram eagle xx1 10-50 and chain also xx1.
- Saddle prologo scratch5 agx.

Bike is very comfortable and stable. Feels very good on descents and single tracks. On other hands feels slower then my previous bike - specialized Diverge e5 comp aluminum. But that one was basically a road plus/endurance bikes. I also had way better shape last year. Will see how much I like this bike inf few weeks.

Daviddavieboy

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2024, 02:56:59 PM »
Hello! I'm from Canada as well and quite interested with the same frame!

Can you share the link where you purchased the frameset? TIA!

This is the like to the store. Unfortunately I think I am going to have to get another as I am finding it a bit big. I am 6' tall and bought the large but I am a bit too stretched out for my liking. I did a bit more painting to mine after I got it as well. It is a great riding frame with very few issues in the build up.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005599109789.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.40.2b0f1802lbPhcy

AlteredState

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2024, 05:30:45 PM »
Awsome paint job! Can you tell a bit more how did you make it? What was your base color?

jhearrtot

« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2024, 06:41:48 PM »
This is the like to the store. Unfortunately I think I am going to have to get another as I am finding it a bit big. I am 6' tall and bought the large but I am a bit too stretched out for my liking. I did a bit more painting to mine after I got it as well. It is a great riding frame with very few issues in the build up.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005599109789.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.40.2b0f1802lbPhcy

perfect! Thanks!

Daviddavieboy

« Reply #82 on: Today at 07:25:01 AM »
Awsome paint job! Can you tell a bit more how did you make it? What was your base color?

The bike was ordered as blue and I taped off sections using fineline and painted with epoxy paint. It looks ok from this distance but no so much close up. I also made a decal with photoshop.