Author Topic: Carbon Speed Grand Opening Giveaway - Win a FREE Set of Carbon Rims!  (Read 17527 times)

chr0m3

ENTER

nsfr1206

Pick me! Pick me!  :)

outriding9800

Enter

skeeter97

enter

rrrrxx

Enter

Patrick C.

Are previous winners allowed to enter?  I don't want everyone here to hate me :)

Sitar_Ned

Are previous winners allowed to enter?  I don't want everyone here to hate me :)

Absolutely. It's all luck of the draw. If you win everyone will definitely hate you, though ;D

I gotta admit.. I'm kinda pulling for vipassana since he was literally millimeters from winning last time, lol. 

Aoiree

Enter

Zabran

Enter

MTNRCKT

Enter , enter , enter , enter, enter , enter , enter .

Enter .

ENTER .

E n t e r  !

Surely that's at least doubled my chances ;) JK LOL

Fat Biker

Considering you only have 3 posts I think your chances are at about zero. So if you double that.. still at zero  8)  :D

Besides, you gotta post it big and bold and red if you want to increase your odds; Everybody knows that!

ENTER!

Oolak

Enter.

Say I were lucky enough to win these, at 42mm width would these be a good rim for a semi-fat 3.0 inch tire?

c01e

Enter

cernymuz

Enter

Patrick C.

Absolutely. It's all luck of the draw. If you win everyone will definitely hate you, though ;D

I gotta admit.. I'm kinda pulling for vipassana since he was literally millimeters from winning last time, lol.

OK, Enter :)

Jake

Enter