Author Topic: Titanium MTB handlebar recommendations needed  (Read 355 times)

ForMartha

Titanium MTB handlebar recommendations needed
« on: February 13, 2024, 08:34:39 AM »
Heya,

I'm looking for Ti handlebar with 9-11 backsweep, 760mm length and 25-35mm raise.
I found some sellers on AliExpress that sells the exact required ones, but without any recommendations, hence, I'm not going to try them out.

Anyone here can recommend me a seller that does it? maybe something outside of AliExpress with global shipping?

Cheers,
-M

nicklej

Re: Titanium MTB handlebar recommendations needed
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 07:40:42 AM »
I had used bars from TiTo and had other parts from them too previously (forks, cages). Bars were great. I didn't get the right ones sent to me, i got wider than i asked for but thats not really an issue and I kept them. When i had their forks, i was surprised how flexy they were and those were the only Ti forks i had tried, the bars never worried me but with downward pressure i could feel them flexing and got used to it. I sold my Tito ti parts with my Singular Swift but those served me well for about 4 years.

Thats the only input I can offer. I am having a Ti frame built from Titan right now and they offer bars. I was tempted but my budget is tight right now and decided I'll fit my carbon bars instead. In the future, I plan to try their bars though.

If you can't find reviews for teh exact bars you're looking at, why not look at the manufacturers other Ti parts and see what the reviews say about the part and company?

hongbetta

Re: Titanium MTB handlebar recommendations needed
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 02:20:16 AM »
Heya,

I'm looking for Ti handlebar with 9-11 backsweep, 760mm length and 25-35mm raise.
I found some sellers on AliExpress that sells the exact required ones, but without any recommendations, hence, I'm not going to try them out.

Anyone here can recommend me a seller that does it? maybe something outside of AliExpress with global shipping?

Cheers,
-M

You can check on Berm Cycle. They have similar other Ti Handlebar.
https://bermcycle.com/product/roam-riser-bar/