Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Carbon-Speed CS-RB01+RF01 review

<< < (2/4) > >>

Disper:
Hi Michael,

I'm interested on the CS frame. After this time of using it, would you say something additional to the review you posted?

I'm particularly interested on the function of the frame and fork inserts. Are these inserts really absorving the terrain issues? Are these inserts really rigid laterally when you push standing?

Many thanks in advance.

Michael75455:
Currently I have a little over 1000 miles (1600km) and I am very happy with this frameset. Currently the best thing I have bought in this hobby :) Every time I come to a rough section of road I take it with speed instead of slowing down like I did with my previous frameset. It still amazes me just how much it absorbs. A few weeks ago my cousin and I swapped bikes for a few minutes so I could get some experience with the Di2 shifters that he has. When we swapped back he commented that mine was so smooth it was like riding in a car :) I have not had any problems with the frame. And you asked if the inserts are stiff laterally, well to me it feels like the power I put out all goes to the wheel. But I am not a pro level cyclist that can put out 1000+ watts. According to the power meter when I was riding my cousins bike, I was averaging 200 to 230 watts with a peak of a little over 500 watts.

Disper:
Hi Michael,

Many thanks for your kind answer. That was more or less what I wanted to know. Really there's no much more information on the web about this frame, your information is very valuable.

Enjoy your pretty bike. ;)

FatbikeRacer:
Thank for the great review. I am in the debating process of either a Ti Road or a Chiner. I am torn due to durability and would be interested in if you feel the bike has any softness or if it is not very stiff latterly.

tripleDot:
Hi Michael,

Interesting!  If you don't mind me asking, how much did the built cost you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version