Author Topic: Please help with what seems to be a mine field on what/who to buy from and frame  (Read 2452 times)

Streaky

Hello guys. I'm new on here but would really appreciate some help on who to buy from and what frames r the best. I'm looking at getting a 29er. Many thanks streaky.

MTB2223

Hello guys. I'm new on here but would really appreciate some help on who to buy from and what frames r the best. I'm looking at getting a 29er. Many thanks streaky.
Please read this forum before asking this .... Thanx

Streaky

Ok thanks. Your daughters bike is cool. So I'm guessing what you r saying is to contact Peter at carbon speed?

MTB2223

Ok thanks. Your daughters bike is cool. So I'm guessing what you r saying is to contact Peter at carbon speed?
You can do that. I've got really good experience with Peter of XMCarbonSpeed.com . Maybe there're more good sellers, but don't know. For me Peter is the one.
On eBay and AliExpress you can find cheaper frames, I gues they are almost the same quality (no experience), but if you want service, Peter is the one.

But here you can find more info about different vendors: http://chinertown.com/index.php/board,7.0.html

Streaky

Thanks very much for your help. I would rather buy from someone who comes recommend and who other people have brought from. I only joined last night but from what I have been reading on here carbon speed and Peter's name keep coming up.

RS VR6

I'd wait till the end of February to contact any of the China vendors. They are break from Chinese New Year. They are typically off for three weeks. CNY started last week.