Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

List of 29er Hardtail Frames

<< < (3/10) > >>

Joelk:
73mm

JohnnyNT:
Thank you JoelK, it is unfortunate though, I hoped for 68mm.

Bertzhong:
This is IP-106 from Iplay , size 16/18/20'', 135 and 142 interchangeable , but for the size 18/20, when I build it , i found we should use  the rear disc brake line should be  155cm.  for example the Shimano's XT 135mm line is too short.

brams77:
I'm trying to find a frame that fits me well, so i'm looking into geometric numbers
of the different frames.
I miss the stack and reach numbers on the IP-256.. I need to know them for the 21" frame to make a good decision on which frame i need. Prolly others need to know them for the other sizes aswell.

Secondly on most bikes you see the geometry on a axel to crow length of 506 mm. Why?
The rigid fork you van get are around 480 ish simulating atleast a 100 mm travel fork.
506mm axel to crown would be like a 130mm travel fork..  Nothing any XC rider would put on I suspect..
So what good do these stack bb drop and reach and head and seat tube angles do.. They change into a different numers for sure which makes things kind of a mess for me.

Hope somebody van shed some light;)

JohnnyNT:
IP-256 is almost exact copy of Scott Scale 9XX Carbon series, you should find stack and reach on Scott webpage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version