Chinese Carbon MTB > 26er & 27.5 (650b)

Any experience with the Workswell WCB-M-109(27.5ER) FS frame?

<< < (2/11) > >>

Molothi:
Hello Alcaid

I'm looking froward getting nes from about it :-)
My build is compledted on the paper (my project is to try to be under 10,5kg (fully equiped, and on the paper... it works)  ;D, but I'm still hesitating for the frame size. This one has a shorter top tube compared to others for 17,5" It's just 1cm... but it can make a big difference in terms of position/comfort
so... my big question remains 17'5 "or 19"....
we'll see, I plan to place an order bu end of the year

What is your frame size?

have you found any build example with this frame on the web? I could not find any , so yours will the one  ;)

I hope you'll share some pics when you get it

cheers

Alcaid:
Hi,

not found anyone using this frame before

I ordered the 19" size, I typically use smaller frames (17.5-18") but crunching the geometry numbers the 19" works best for me

Supposed to ship out from Workswell tomorrow!  :)

Molothi:
Excellent  :)

did they had it in stock?

for the size, I think I'll do the same as you: take a 19"whereas I usually take smaller ones

can you share with us your plans for the build? or maybe you've not yet completed your equipment list

I could see you also hace a CS-196.... we'll get twins  ;D

Alcaid:
Frame was not in stock. Payed August 10th, supposed to ship out today August 31st (no confirmation received yet though)

Got all parts ready to assemble, not made a list yet  ;)

Alcaid:
Bad news - my frame didn't pass the QC. They needed to produce a new frame. Asked for the new shipping date.

On another note it's a good thing to see they have thorough QC control before shipping out a frame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version