Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

Your experiences with Workswell?

(1/3) > >>

Anders_MUC:
Hey, guys!

I've been enquiring a few of the better known Chinese suppliers, and after some comparison I'm pretty tempted to pull the trigger on some offers from Workswellbikes. They offer at considerably lower prices, but I understand that they are a trusted source. Would you recommend to go with them?

My current favourites are:

WCB-M-062 or 096 with rigid fork (15x100)
and a matching carbon wheelset: 35 mm wide rims and Novatec hubs

as a winter project to be finished next year:
WCB-R-115
with this wheelset: like WWC-R-60-26.5c, but built with WWC-R-56-27.25c in a 18/21 spokes setup with Powerway hubs

What do you think?

Carbon_Dude:
I think Workswell is a good choice if you like what they are selling.  Anytime I have emailed them I received a quick response.  Although I have not personally ordered anything from them.  All my transactions have been with Peter @xmcarbonspeed.com.

freakforti:
Just emailed Candy from Workswellbikes and had a super fast response - even so Eurobike is right around the corner ...

OK meanwhile I ordered a WCB-M-096 - my contact was Candy - a little bit more "esprit" wouldn't hurt the process but over all a good experience - the invoice process could be better though - I had to ask for a detailed invoice twice - but hey when the price is  ...

::) ;) 8)

MARtiN

freakforti:
Ordered and paid a WorkswellBikes WCB-R-146 on January 18th.

After countless promises and excuses still haven't got the frameset - last shipping was promised to take place on April 4th - another bump that was and the sales person - Candy aka sales07@workswellbikes.com is not answering any emails or WhatsApp calls ...

So I finally made up my mind and called on PayPal trying to get my money back ...

sad Story - but a chance for you guys out there to learn something ...

MARtiN

tripleDot:
Sad to hear that, hope you get your money back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version