Author Topic: haidelibikes / tideace  (Read 11801 times)

boneshaker

haidelibikes / tideace
« on: September 13, 2016, 09:57:55 AM »
http://www.haidelibikes.com/

Any body dealt with this company? Also do folks tend to buy direct or through the Aliexpress / Alibaba sort of sites?

THanks

carbonazza

Re: haidelibikes / tideace
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 02:53:20 AM »
I don't remember seing them in this forum yet.
But they website does not seem to respond, so it starts badly.

There are many builders and vendors.
Remember that in China when you are the best of 1,000,000 at something, there are 1,000 others like you :)

xmiplay.com and xmcarbonspeed.com are the historical vendors of this forum, except some rare glitches, they are the most reliable, especially Peter from the later one.

But then someone brave enough bought a first frame at workswellbikes.com because he liked the frame.
And it appears, they are very reliable too, and now many buy or consider buying frames there too.

All this to say, that if you feel brave and like a particular bike model, try it, and report your experience here.
Aliexpress has a good track record of resolving disputes when they occur.

Or if you are more conservative, just buy with a 99% confidence from the sites above :)

boneshaker

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 06:33:45 AM »
Thanks. As much as I would like to be the trailblazer... I'm not :)
So I sent Peter at Carbonspeed an email for some details and prices. Thanks again.

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 07:46:47 AM »
I ordered Tideace carbon road fork from aliexpress. Everything went as usually at Aliexpress; nice and relatively fast.

The fork feels solid and the finish is quite nice. Expect I had to file a bit off to instal the quick leaver.

BadMiker

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 10:57:17 PM »
I just bought a frame, seat post, and bar from them. All carbon. I also bought their riser as I though it was carbon too but it is alloy. Not an issue on that.

So far all things fit as expected. No issues. Tool access on some areas is a bit tough but I think many frames are like that.

The only issue I had was the 'accessories' pack (rear axle, BB, seat clamp etc) was missing in the box. I messaged them and they insisted that it was sent in the box. I needed the parts to complete the build so I just ordered another set from them. A bit bitter about that but at the same time for the price I can't complain too much.

I'll report back once I have the bike finished. I am waiting on new brake lines as with a 21" frame and internal routing the Shimano SLX calipers don't come with enough line to reach the rear.  :-\

Mike

Uppo

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 02:50:39 AM »
I have just received a FM-M101 29" hardtail from tideace via the AliExpress store.
They forgot my free silicon/rubber top tube tool box( which I wouldn't have used anyway)
I got it painted blue. I also got a carbon seatpost.
Took about two weeks for delivery to Australia.
Still yet to build it up.