Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

Carbon Speed 2017 27.5 plus FS frame CS-FS27

<< < (2/22) > >>

Carbon_Dude:

--- Quote from: alexdi on January 13, 2017, 10:02:37 PM ---Very impressive frame. The geometry is identical to Scott's 700 Plus, save for a slightly shorter head tube. Identical suspension geometry. Good cable routing. Properly thick chainstays and a solid rear triangle. If I were building a 650B+ trail bike, this would be my first choice. About the only negative I see is shared with the Spark: that kinked seat tube will limit dropper post travel.

--- End quote ---

Well said.  If I didn't already have a 27.5+ bike, this frame would be my first choice.

xcfreak:
Will this frame be viable with 29inch wheels with 2.2 tyres?

Looks amazing!

Luke.moore:
Anyone think there will be a lot of pedal striking with the low bb? A 29" wheelset would help some maybe?

ChrisCarbon:
Looks amazing!

Any idea if a 29er fork would fit this, together with 27.5+ wheels?

Price..?

Polo7:
I asked Peter & he said yes.

I assume this is the same 120mm. frame used for the 29er Spark, with longer fork to correct geometry (pedal strikes) Did parking test ride on the 2017 Scott Spark 950 M (aluminum) & was impressed. Bike felt pretty snappy, it retained a cross-country feel with some "trail" playfulness. Super low stand-over height made it feel like a 27.5. Left suspension "open" the whole time (dislike the twinloc system) & could not feel excessive pedal bob. But this is NO racer.

Does anyone know exact rear shock that would go with this frame? My Scott dealer called to ask availability of the shock that comes stock with the 2017 Scott Spark Plus. You can order it but there is a 4 week wait time on it.

Just wondering if that is the rear shock to get here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version