Author Topic: Full Suspension WCB-M-108 / LCFS902 / CS-821 Experience?  (Read 11272 times)

numberzero

Re: Full Suspension WCB-M-108 / LCFS902 / CS-821 Experience?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2017, 08:04:33 AM »
I pilled the trigger on the cs-821 17.5 frame from peter in the end. All I can say is WOW, What a bike. I think its been mentioned before but the hardware on this is another level compared to my old china full sus. This has a shorter chain stay and slacker head angle than my last frame and its made such a big difference, I find myself hammering on the downhills now and really flicking it around corners. The power transfer to the rear is 10 times better on the ups, even with shock fully open!!

As far as the build went, it couldn't have been smoother, I picked the frame up at 6pm friday night and took it for its first spin around 10am the next morning. The bearings/bolts were all nice and tight and the cable routing was a piece of cake with draw throughs in place.

If anyone has any questions about this frame just hit me up, I'd be happy to help.
Your shock is a dedonair right?
What do you think of it on this frame, is pedal bob not too much cause of the biggest sensitivity?

83Butch

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2017, 09:49:36 AM »
Yeah, Ive got the debonair RCT3. I run it at 92psi (I'm 64kg/140lb) with 5 tokens and in the middle of the rebound. I keep it full open 99% as I barely notice any pedal bob at all and prefer to have the extra traction up my local climbs. the only time I set it to pedal is when I'm on the road. I never lock it out.

Some pics attached just to show how neat the cable routing is. I know I need to shorten the brake hose under the bb ;)

numberzero

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2017, 08:08:44 AM »
Ok thanks, i'm thinking about testing a debonair.
About air pressure with this frame i'm riding between 25 and 30% SAG, my conclusion is that going less than 25 is not good.

By the way you should protect your bottom bracket from cable rubbing or you'll get the carbon digged soon, especially by your rear derailleur cable.