Other Resources > After The Ride

Can my daugther have your vote please?

(1/3) > >>

MTB2223:
As the most of you already know, my daugther, Luna Cnossen, is sponsored by XMCarbonSpeed. On the last picture you can see her on her bike, sponsered by Peter, on the World Cup trail in La Bress (France).

In 2015 she became a Dutch National Champion (NK) with mountain biking as youngster.
Last year, in 2016, she did it again on her XMCarbonSpeed sponsered bike.
But also she became a Dutch National Champion with cyclocross that year.

Because of her hard work and results, she's nominated as sporting talent of 2016, as well with two other kids (gym and tennis).

She would appreciate it if you vote for her on this site: http://www.apeldoornsstadsblad.nl/pagina/sporttalent
The sport election ends on January 19th (2017).

The page is in Dutch, but if you scroll down, you will see the section where to vote (see the first picture below) and chose "Sportvrouw 1" (which means "Sportwomen 1") en press "Verzenden" (which means "Send") .

Please comment this topic when you vote for her. Thank you very much.

Patrick C.:
Voted, but not sure how I feel about being slower than a 12 year old girl :)

Sitar_Ned:
Done. Good luck!

It's so awesome that she's not only sharing and enjoying one of your favorite hobbies, but she's also excelling in it.. Must be quite a proud experience as a father.

carbonazza:
Did it. Let us know the result  ;)

MTB2223:
Thank you guys!

--- Quote from: Patrick C. on January 04, 2017, 04:45:45 PM ---Voted, but not sure how I feel about being slower than a 12 year old girl :)

--- End quote ---
I can tell you, it hurts  ;D

--- Quote from: Sitar_Ned on January 04, 2017, 09:32:46 PM ---Done. Good luck!

It's so awesome that she's not only sharing and enjoying one of your favorite hobbies, but she's also excelling in it.. Must be quite a proud experience as a father.

--- End quote ---
I'm very proud. Not on the results, it's nice,  but the way she enjoy this sport .

--- Quote from: carbonazza on January 05, 2017, 12:38:20 AM ---Did it. Let us know the result  ;)

--- End quote ---
I do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version