Author Topic: Urgent! Need QR Dropout set for 057 Frame.  (Read 1349 times)

gohloum

Urgent! Need QR Dropout set for 057 Frame.
« on: March 28, 2017, 01:01:11 AM »
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a set of 057 rear dropouts they could sell me?  I ordered a frame for a friend and it came with the Thru Axle installed. When we tried to install the QR ones, they are not correct for the frame.  The supplier sent me another set, but they are the exact same as the first and while he is trying to figure out why he has the wrong ones, I need to resolve this asap.

I am in the USA, so best option would be for anyone state side to sell me a set.

Thanks!

PeterXu

Re: Urgent! Need QR Dropout set for 057 Frame.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 04:48:11 AM »
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a set of 057 rear dropouts they could sell me?  I ordered a frame for a friend and it came with the Thru Axle installed. When we tried to install the QR ones, they are not correct for the frame.  The supplier sent me another set, but they are the exact same as the first and while he is trying to figure out why he has the wrong ones, I need to resolve this asap.

I am in the USA, so best option would be for anyone state side to sell me a set.

Thanks!

After checking the picture for the frame you sent me, the one you got is old version , and you need QR dropout as attached.  So sorry to send wrong QR dropout twice, correct QR dropout will be on the way to the states tomorrow, it is better if you can get it sooner within states.

Carbon_Dude

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 06:11:33 AM »
I have a couple sets of dropouts leftover after selling my -057.  I was hoping to get $15n(+shipping) for a set, I think that's what I paid for them when I ordered extras from Peter.   I have  three sets if anyone wants a spare as well.  Attached is a picture of what I have, I assume what I have is the "old" style hanger, they were purchased about 3 years ago.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 06:19:19 AM by Carbon_Dude »
2019 Stumpjumper Expert 29/27.5+
2017 Santa Cruz Stigmata
2017 Trek Stache 9.8 (29+)
2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Comp 6Fattie (27.5+) (Sold)
2016 Trek Stache 9 (29+) w/upgrades (Sold)
2014 -036 Full Suspension Chiner (Sold)
2013 -057 Hardtail Carbon Chiner (Sold)
Atlanta, GA

gohloum

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 10:38:49 AM »
Yes Peter!  That looks like them!   Thank You and just hit me up with an email to confirm they were sent.

Team Work!  Thanks for the assistance!

Carbon_Dude,  The one on the far left looks exactly like what I have on my CS-MB01 frame from Peter.  Ironically I broke one, but I have several extras as I ordered another frame for a friend of mine and we got a few extra sets.