Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

F10 T1000 Feedback

(1/20) > >>

FirstCFbike:
First post.  Looking at the frame on eBay.  Any feedback from the forum on them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172557770653?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thank you.

FirstCFbike:
Seems to be the same frames carried by other vendors in DH Gate

http://www.dhgate.com/product/t1000-2017-3k-1k-road-carbon-fiber-bike-frame/396780289.html#s1-1-1b;searl|1152616918

Maybe too new for anyone to have some experience with it... I want to get it in matte finish with the 3K CF finish... no paint and no decals.

Plan is to get a Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Groupset to go with the frame... Not sure on what wheels to use at this time... still pretty much in research mode.

FirstCFbike:
I am so eager to pull the trigger... but not sure if I forgo looks and go with a proven frame that others here have shared their build... argghhhhhh! 

Sitar_Ned:
I honestly wouldn't worry about being new all too much since it's a road frame. They just aren't beaten on as much as the mtb frames. Others might disagree with that statement so don't take it as gospel.. I'm not very experienced with road bikes.

It certainly looks bad ass.. especially for the price. Got me wanting one. Looks like a $2500 frame. i know people kinda frown upon the chiners that have decals to look like name brand frames, but that black and gray Pinarello decal frame looks pretty sweet.

I say if you like the geometry, and that's the frame you really want.. go for it. Try to buy from a trusted seller and get the bike you want.

FirstCFbike:

--- Quote from: Sitar_Ned on April 12, 2017, 10:02:50 AM ---I honestly wouldn't worry about being new all too much since it's a road frame. They just aren't beaten on as much as the mtb frames. Others might disagree with that statement so don't take it as gospel.. I'm not very experienced with road bikes.

It certainly looks bad ass.. especially for the price. Got me wanting one. Looks like a $2500 frame. i know people kinda frown upon the chiners that have decals to look like name brand frames, but that black and gray Pinarello decal frame looks pretty sweet.

I say if you like the geometry, and that's the frame you really want.. go for it. Try to buy from a trusted seller and get the bike you want.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  The challenge that I have is that this vendor seems to be the only one selling that frame and I can find references nor other buyer's feedback.  Would be great if I could find someone that took delivery and can provide their opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version