Author Topic: Any Experience with YaoFlying?  (Read 1732 times)

MikeyB99

Any Experience with YaoFlying?
« on: January 09, 2021, 02:54:11 PM »
Hi All,

First post on here having been reading for a few weeks after deciding that I want to go down the carbon frame route for my next build :)

Amongst the myriad sellers mentioned on different posts here and elsewhere I came across YaoFlying on ebay and AliExpress. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on them? Links below to their Ali store and the frame I'm looking at.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/3143007?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000002.2.2f527444zPeNoX

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32903055282.html

They have mostly positive reviews so I'm close to pulling the trigger but thought I'd ask here first!

Have exchanged a couple of messages with them on AliE and they've always responded quickly with good/appropriate answers. Althought they did say estimated shipping is currently 20-40 days which seems a little optimistic to me given what I read elsewhere?

Anyway, thanks for any help/advice/chat! Looking forward to getting involved in the community here.
Mike

Rick64

Re: Any Experience with YaoFlying?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 08:41:25 AM »
Ive just had to raise a dispute with Aliexpress for a refund on a frame I ordered and paid for on 25/10/2020 from Yaoflying, Ive been dealing with Beatrice, my frame still hasn't been delivered but arrived allegedly in the UK in December 24th and apparently its in their forwarders warehouse! She does answer messages quickly, they say its a problem with the forwarder and I will receive the frame by the end of this month, my buyer protection was running out after the delivery time was extended twice so applied for refund, If the frame ever arrives I will pay for it but Im doubtful it will after weeks of it arrive week, it arrive next week.

MikeyB99

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 04:25:25 PM »
Hey Rick

Thanks for the response and sorry to hear of your troubles! Hopefully the frame does turn up soon and all will be well.

I exchanged a few messages on Ali with them and as you say always responded quickly and with good answers but in the end I decided to go with Velobuild after doing lots more reading so hopefully that decision pays off for me!

Rick64

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 02:38:53 PM »
Hi Mikey

Hope the Velobuild frame works out, Ill let you know if it ever turns up. The feedback for Yaofling is very good on Ali so hopefully it does.

Cheers
Richard