Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

27.5+ FS Frame Options

<< < (2/4) > >>

drummercat:
Mine is a medium 17.5"  , I am 5'8 (173cm) tall and the bike fits very well. If you prefer more upright riding position you can get the M, but I would recommend L for 5'10 because you will have more room for your body movements.

McFaker:
Drummercat what tires are you running and how's the clearance? I've read on here Peter advised it would accept up to 29x2.2.

Also I believe the geo chart reflects a 130mm fork. I've read each 10mm of extra axle to crown will slacken the bike 0.5 deg. So your HA measurement would be 67- 67.5, which seems a lot closer to advertised.

OP, I've been researching fit for the Scott Spark since info is not available for the FS27 and for 5'10" Large is the consensus.

drummercat:
Yes the rear clearance is a bit tight, I am using nobby nic 29x2.2, it's quite worn so it clears no problem. I will post a pic tonight about the clearance. I think an ikon 2.3 may still fit but really close. 29x2.4 ardent may be rubbing.

drummercat:
Here is the clearance, 29x2.2 nobby nic, a bit worn.

McFaker:
Cool thanks for the pics! Looks like you got the updated rear brake cable routing through the chain stays and downtube?

What shock are you running?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version