Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

E bike plus frame

(1/3) > >>

gido:
Looking for X large ebike carbon frame that fits bafang mid drive motors. I found only this http://m.dengfubikes.com/index.php?s=/192.html

Sitar_Ned:
I'm interested in this as well, if anyone has any info. Really interested in ebikes and am hoping to see a growing number of choices in chiner ebike frames. If you build one, please post a build thread.. I'd love to get an ebike section of the forum going.

Gido, is the bafang motor one that you own or plan to buy? Would you say it's the best bang for your buck? I literally just started looking into ebikes a couple of days ago so don't know much about the motors.

Thanks, and welcome to the forum btw.

gido:
Thanks Sitar_ned,
I will post a tread if I find a suitable frame for my build. Bafang is the undisputed king for DIY ebike community(BBS series) and best bang for your buck. Their new generation motors with integrated tourqe sensor are on par with big players Bosch, Shimano, Brose, Yamaha...and have many advantages in price, throttle option, DIY battery, open software, more power, easy availability. We just need modern geometry quality frames with short chain stay, boost rear spacing, intube battery space...then we can build excellent DIY ebikes :)

Sitar_Ned:

--- Quote from: gido on October 15, 2017, 03:03:40 PM ---Thanks Sitar_ned,
I will post a tread if I find a suitable frame for my build. Bafang is the undisputed king for DIY ebike community(BBS series) and best bang for your buck. Their new generation motors with integrated tourqe sensor are on par with big players Bosch, Shimano, Brose, Yamaha...and have many advantages in price, throttle option, DIY battery, open software, more power, easy availability. We just need modern geometry quality frames with short chain stay, boost rear spacing, intube battery space...then we can build excellent DIY ebikes :)

--- End quote ---

Ah, okay.. So the motor tech is there and affordable we're just waiting for some frame options. Well, hopefully the demand is enough to make that happen.

Thanks for the info.

Sitar_Ned:
Oh. Just checked and the bafang is a touch over $700.. a bit higher than I expected it to be. I was guessing $400ish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version