Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Hub comparison info

<< < (2/3) > >>

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: Kaben Bikes on February 04, 2018, 08:21:19 PM ---can anybody recommend where to get trusted seller who selling dt swiss & powerway  hubs?

--- End quote ---

I got some nice DT 240 from Peter at xmcarbonspeed.com
As well as SAPIM CX-ray spokes.
Depending where you live, the transporter you choose, and if you are lucky or not, you may have to add taxes or not.

Kaben Bikes:

--- Quote from: carbonazza on February 05, 2018, 06:51:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kaben Bikes on February 04, 2018, 08:21:19 PM ---can anybody recommend where to get trusted seller who selling dt swiss & powerway  hubs?

--- End quote ---

I got some nice DT 240 from Peter at xmcarbonspeed.com
As well as SAPIM CX-ray spokes.
Depending where you live, the transporter you choose, and if you are lucky or not, you may have to add taxes or not.

--- End quote ---
owhhh... thanks buddy, will comtact peter soon

tripleDot:
Boost hubs... DT Swiss 350 or Hope Pro4?

bxcc:

--- Quote from: tripleDot on February 20, 2018, 06:21:07 AM ---Boost hubs... DT Swiss 350 or Hope Pro4?

--- End quote ---

I have both and prefer the DT’s. The hubs are the same price but the 54t upgrade will cost an extra $100 so there is that part. But you’ll save 85 grams, have slightly more points of engagement, and be quite a bit quieter. They are both great choices. DT for the noise and weight conscious and Hope for the loud bling types.

tripleDot:
Cool, thanks for commenting on the "cricket sound", I do prefer the silent or more subdue sounding hubs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version