Author Topic: Ican AC036, any owners?  (Read 1305 times)

Kreviuz

Ican AC036, any owners?
« on: December 28, 2017, 11:34:34 PM »
Hello. Are there any owners of Ican AC036 frame? I am looking for any feedbacks about this frame. Found just one post about broken rear chain stay  :(

Klaster_1

Re: Ican AC036, any owners?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 02:02:33 AM »
Looks like a regular 036 frame to me, check out this thread, there's also a bunch of build threads spanning several years. I'd look for something a bit more modern if I were you.

Kreviuz

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 02:55:00 AM »
Looks like a regular 036 frame to me, check out this thread, there's also a bunch of build threads spanning several years. I'd look for something a bit more modern if I were you.

Thanks. I'm looking for information about this frame becouse i found it for cheap in my country, other options are too pricey for me :)

karstenhorn

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 03:02:39 AM »
Watch out for this frame, I do have one myself and especially if you are on the heavy side there will be way too much flex in the rear triangle. Also, there have been seen lots of quality issues with the bushings/bolts in the linkage system. As others are saying, this is an old frame and it is not worth the money even if cheap. I do not use mine any more due to the fact that that the way I ride, I'm afraid it will break.

Karsten