Author Topic: Hongfu issues  (Read 2262 times)

TrailBum

Hongfu issues
« on: May 15, 2019, 11:54:35 AM »
Hey Guys/Gals,

Anybody had issues with info coming from Hongfu sports?  I paid for an unpainted 21" FM258-B on April 19th.  With the May 1st holiday my frame was said to have shipped May 7th but the tracking number was invalid.  I followed up again this week asking for a valid tracking number only to have a bizarre response saying they only have one frame left and that I need to finish payment.  I've been working with the same agent "Anan" and the whole email chain was still attached so I'm baffled if this was just a brain fart on their part.  How long would you guys go before filing a dispute with paypal? 

Thanks!
Chris

emu26

Re: Hongfu issues
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 03:30:12 AM »
Don't know about others but almost a month, I'd give them one more opportunity to respond appropriately then filling a paypal claim immediately if they don't.  Let them know that is your intention when contacting them.

TrailBum

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 02:25:44 PM »
I did exactly that while also reaching out to Jenny @ Hongfu.  She apologized for the confusion and said my frame was being QC checked.  It would be shipped soon as that was complete.  I had heard that same story before so I was surprised to see a valid tracking number in my email today.  Hopefully they sent me the right size/frame!

d36

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 06:57:37 AM »
im waiting for the same frame

pretty sure they are just stalling?

I was told it would be approx 1 month (which in reality means 2 months) about a month ago