Author Topic: BXT Aliexpress sale  (Read 8564 times)

emu26

BXT Aliexpress sale
« on: May 28, 2019, 12:01:03 AM »

T715

Re: BXT Aliexpress sale
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 12:59:12 PM »
I would be cautious with BXT... very fast giving excuses never offering any solution. That is my experience with them.
A good company will excel when faced with issues... this one never even tried.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 01:01:39 PM by T715 »

emu26

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 02:14:22 AM »
That hasn't been my experience with them but I haven't tried a warranty claim yet.
Do you mind sharing some details about what the problem was, what you did about it and what their response was?

lalababa

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 07:33:34 PM »
I would not buy from BXT again. Starting up an old thread because I would like to make sure that others don't get taken like I did.

I'm out $650USD and with no frame and no support from BXT.  I ordered from Aliexpress with a guarantee that the frame would be here within 75 days or complete refund.  Nice and safe right?   BXT will not honor their guarantees.  I put in my order 5 months ago, they gave me a shipping number that didn't work within the shipping window (another shady practice). Finally I inquired after several weeks of no working tracking number and they were able to 'track down' a real tracking number.  Who knows if they gave me a legitimate number or not?  The new tracking number worked, but it showed the product hadn't shipped until 8 weeks after my order. They are telling me that I have to do something to get the package through customs, which is a lie.  US customs would have sent me a letter if 1 - the address was correct and there was something wrong with the shipment or 2 - I had to do something to correct any shipper mistakes and get my package.

They won't respond to messages now, aliexpress has released my money to them, and I have no recourse and no frame.  I'm also getting fat now that I can't exercise!  Just kidding.  I had ordered the frame in hopes of using BXT to start a bike business.  I'm now working on finding a reputable suppler. 

Lots of better sellers out there, my recommendation - don't bet your hard earned money with BXT, they'll slither away from any promise they make if they can find a way.